24 December 2008

Chrimbo time-acha


Hey folks,

Just a quick message, firstly to apologise for the lack of activity for a while here. I've been having many crazy ideas about what to post here, and things I want to be doing, but have just failed to get round to them. My plate has been very full of late, so had very little time, or motivation to post regularly. Fear not however, I'll get to my list of things to post about soon, and then the fun can begin all over again! :)

However, I really just wanted to post to say that I hope all those I know who read this blog - be you friends of friends of friends, or my closest and dearest - have a fantastic festive season, and that you enjoy every moment. Christmas can be an exciting time for some, and a harrowing affair for others, so regardless of which pot you fall in to, I wish you all the best for the festive season, and hope you all enjoy yourselves immensely.

Don't be afraid to pop a wee hello comment on here over the festive period if you get bored/drunk/want to rub in your cool presents or in general are just making a nuisance of yourself :)

Enjoy folks, and see you soon.

B

1 Comment:

Gurn said...

Merry Christmas B-man!! Woo chocolate highhhhh!! :p