14 December 2008

Defence Against the Dark Lurgy Teacher : BMan


Every year about this time, I get struck down with The Lurgy. I don't think there has been a year in the last 7 where I haven't suffered from a nasty cold over Christmas; Last year was the worst in recent memory where I spent near two weeks sleeping and generally living on the couch suffering from a raging flu.

Well I have that feeling again - I can feel a cold coming on, so rather than being stubborn and relying on my immune system to do the work, I'm taking a more proactive route. I'll be on the OJ, pills, mouthwash; whatever gets me through the Christmas period with suffering from flu once more.

It's gonna be a battle, but I'm damned if I am spending another year hauled up on the couch drinking lemsip and chicken noodle soup.

The battle is on!

0 Comments: